Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Dear readers, I need your help!

It's here! Pride and Prejudice: A Novel. In Three Volumes. (Annotated and Restored to 1813 Egerton First Edition) is now available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Kobo stores,

However, please don't buy it for the $0.99 price at Amazon. It is meant to be free. Here is where I need you: help me make it free!

Amazon will not let me post it for less than 99 cents, however it's my understanding that they WILL lower the price if readers report they found a lower price elsewhere. So please go to Amazon and do so. Here is where you can find the link:


All you need to do is provide the Barnes and Noble or Kobo link and the price of 0. I have no idea how many people need to do this before it will kick in at Amazon, but I'd say if it's still not free when you visit, please do it.

Thank you for your help in achieving my goal of making this freely available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newsletter

 Well, dear readers, I am FINALLY starting a newsletter. This is long overdue for me as a series writer so I am excited (after an exceedingl...